Thursday, June 28, 2012

Is it REALLY already Thursday again??

Wow, the past few weeks have been FLYING by.
Which is good... because that means my pregnancy is too!
Wee!

Anyways... It's time for "It's Ok/Thankful Thursdays" again.

Its Ok Thursdays


It's totally ok...

If I'm super bummed that I wont be in Georgia for my family's annual 4th of July Cookout and Fireworks. The 4th has always been one of my favorite holidays because of our cookout and family fun... and this year will be SO different. 

That I spent HOURS yesterday online shopping for a new comforter set and various other home goods... and I didn't buy a single thing. What? Who am I??

To eat 3 KitKats before 10AM. Ok, so my doctor may say this is not ok... but I just HAD to have them.  Pregnant lady gets what she wants.

If I hide in the ONE room in our house with a ceiling fan all day because I'm so hot all the dang time. 

That I am so used to the crazy ghost in my living room that I don't even notice when the lights turn on/off by themselves anymore. (Yes, I know this makes me sound like a crazy person...)

To WANT to move NOW. I love our house so much... but I just want to get the move over with and meet my neighbors.

That I sometimes refer to the baby as an alien... I mean, that IS what it feels like.


To both love and hate "A Baby Story" on TLC. It's like I'm so so so horrified every time I watch it, but I can't pull myself away. 

If I still sometimes get a little freaked out by the fact that in FIVE months, I will be a MOM. Crazy, huh?

To absolutely hate very strongly dislike some people for no apparent reason.



I'm thankful for...

Baby Smith.

Our doctor's appointment in FIVE days to find out the Baby's sex!

My husband... and the fact that he puts up with my hormonal tendencies.

Supportive friends and family.

KitKats.



Ciao Bellas!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Pregnant lady TOTALLY gets what she wants. You enjoy it, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely all okay! I love spending time shopping online & I rarely end up with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay only five days!! That baby better cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am most definitely in agreement with you on the ceiling fan part... It's getting up to 108 here in Arkansas. Out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm I love my chocolate too! My pick is Reese Cups though. Of course I'm blaming it on the pregnancy right now BUT I'm sure I'm still going to love them post baby :)

    Don't watch "A Baby Story"...those gals are big whimps. I've had 2 and this will be my 3rd. They make it MUCH worse than it really is.

    Happy Thursday Friend- Try and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love LOVE me some Kit Kats, I freeze them and then eat them like that. You should try it if you've never had them that way. Promise you'll be addicted!!!!! Hope your move goes smooth and quickly!!!!

    ReplyDelete