Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weekend Words... Say what?

Linking up with Miranda @ Aimless Translation
for Weekend Words so I can share all my favorite Quote Pins with y'all :)



Pinned Image
My life. Real talk.

Pinned Image
The Sicilians' favorite thing to tell us :)

Pinned Image
This is why I hate to call ANY company...

Pinned Image
and mine neverrrr match :)

Pinned Image
I'm a real girl.

 Pinned Image
I'm sorry I'm not sorry... :):)

Pinned Image
She speaks the truth...

Pinned Image
So wise ;)

Pinned Image
It's funny because it's true!!

Pinned Image
Yep...


Ciao Bellas!

5 comments:

  1. I love when you and Miranda do this series--if I had a pinterest, I would do it too!
    I agree with all of these...except the coffee one (I hate coffee).
    And it annoys me to admit that a girl who is younger than me has some good points about love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taylor Swifts quotes!!! and the real girls is soo me!!! the rest are hilarious like the person you don't like =) I literally lol'ed because i totally do that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I ever read a single ecard I couldn't relate to. These are great! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always love your pins! they always make me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alana, you should SOOO get on the Pinterest bandwagon! you'll be ADDICTED! lol and yeah, T.Swifty knows love ;)

    Mily, I ADORE T.Swift!! haha I do that about people I don't like too... so guilty of that! :)

    Briana, same here!! They're the best!

    Miranda, haha thanks! I love funny quotes :):)

    ReplyDelete